GNU Street Series BTX Snowboard 2009: Do you ever wish you could just put a spell on your skateboard to turn it into your snowboard for the season? Well, now you don’t have to pay off that old hag on the street corner with your first born. The Gnu Street Series board is skate inspired. This is an urban jib Banana board with Magne-Traction in a mid- wide, twin freestyle shape. Banana tech jibs like no other with higher ollies and deeper presses. Don’t let the name fool you though - this board also kills the pow and everything else you might encounter.
- True Twin Shape with Banana-Traction: BTX: Banana Technology and Magne-traction combined – Banana is revolutionary snowboard geometry (licensed from Lib Tech) featuring a “banana” rocker between your feet and flat to the tip and tails. The middle of your board is brought to life and the ends become more catch free to float or climb through tight transitions. Magne-traction gives you better control and edge hold with multiple points of contact on your edge. Slice through any snow condition, think of Magne-traction as a serrated knife blade cutting through the snow.
- Sandwich construction with UHMW Sidewalls
- Biaxial Glass:2-way fiber orientation that is engineered to make the difficult easy.,Mervin A.5 Core: Full Aspen core with EISS 5 edge pop.
- Graphics:Featured “Street” artist for 2009 is Rich Jacobs, an internationally acclaimed artist based out of San Francisco.
- Wax Infused Base:A dual layer sintering process – the base layer of sintered material literally has One Ball Jay wax built in. New was is being exposed at the exact rate you ride.
- Tip Width:Tip: 29.1(149), 29.4(152), 29.7(154), 30.1(157)
- Waist Width:Waist: 24.8(149), 25(152), 25.4(154), 25.7(157)
- Tail Width:Tail: 29.1(149), 29.4(152), 29.7(154), 30.1(157)
- Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
- Core Material:Mervin A.5 Core
- Effective Edge:Edge: 114(149), 116(152), 118(154), 120(157)
- Sidecut Radius:Radius: 7.6m(149), 7.8m(152), 8m(154), 8.2m(157)