Parts & Accessories
Zipp's QuickView Integrated stem faceplate computer mount provides an efficient fix for an emerging challenge on modern bikes: system integration. This new mount doubles as the stem faceplate for a clean look that securely holds your cycle computer and a light or camera. No more multiple mounts bolted on here and there. The mount sits in front of your Zipp stem, positioning it for easy viewing and access. This is an easy way to add elegant integration to your road bike. - Computer compatibility: Garmin, Wahoo - Accessory compatibility: GoPro - Lights: Niterider Lumina Series (with adapter), Light and Motion, Bontrager (with adapter), Gloworm (with adapter), Lezyne (with adapter), Infini (with adapter), Sigma Sport - Lifetime warranty
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete. - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories
- LightweightnNylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
The TPH-1 Tablet Grip from Minoura is the ultimate tablet holder for indoor training. Fitting a diameter between 28mm and 35mm, this stand will fit most bicycles. - Perfect accessory to use with LiveTraining Apps, The Sufferfest videos, or other media - SM clamp easily mounts or dismounts from the handlebar or tube - Spring-loaded clamp system is simple to use and securely holds your device in place - Holds from a 7.9 to 9.7 inch screen with 360 degree rotation system - Can mount to your repair stand so you can easily reference the Internet when working on your bike
CatEye's Bluetooth Speed/Cadence Sensor transmits your speed and cadence through your Bluetooth-compatible Smartphone to your handlebar-mounted CatEye Strada Smart cyclo-computer (sold separately). Download the CatEye Cycling app for iPhone/Android and you’ll get all your ride data and save your phone battery. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
- Dual band Bluetooth and ANT+, magnetless sensor with integrated accelerometer - Quick pairing with CatEye Cycling app (Bluetooth) - Waterproof IPX7 (based on JIS C0920) - Works with Padrone Digital, Padrone Smart+, Padrone Smart* and Strada Smart* *For Padrone Smart and Strada Smart, works in Mirror Mode only
- Dual-band Bluetooth and ANT+, magnetless sensor with integrated accelerometer - Quick pairing with CatEye Cycling app (Bluetooth) - Waterproof IPX7 (based on JIS C0920) - Works with Padrone Digital, Padrone Smart+, Padrone Smart*, and Strada Smart* *For Padrone Smart and Strada Smart, works in Mirror Mode only
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
This Sensor works with the Strada Wireless RD300, Strada Wireless Universal CC-RD310W, Micro Wireless CC-MC200W, Urban Wireless CC-VT240W, and Urban Wireless + CC-VT245W.
Speed/Cadence Sensor Parts Kit for Strada Digital RD410DW, RD420DW, RD430DW, and V3n.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
EPS chargers and charger accessories specifically designed for charging all Campagnolo EPS batteries. - Required for charging Campagnolo EPS V4 power units - Also compatible with Campagnolo EPS V2 and V3 power units - Power cable sold separately
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - Has been updated to work with 12-speed cassette sprockets - The V4 version enables automatic shifting once a set gear inch ratio has been reached following the gear change - Wireless system to communicate with the MyCampy app via pc / notebook / tablet / smartphone (BTLE), allowing the user of the EPS groupset to personalize settings - 500mm cable length to Ergopower controls - 550mm cable length to EPS V4 power unit
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Fitting the V4 internal interface to the frame requires 1 cabling from the interface to the Erogopower controls - 900mm from the interface unit to the splitter - 800mm from the splitter to the Ergopower controls
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
Page 1 of 2 Next page